Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Day

Today was not super productive for me. I slept in and then after that I did some research about my internship placement. I'll be interning at Charas Designer Wear. The designer's name is Sarah Anderson and she first started out selling her designs at the Portobello Market. Since then, she's dressed women for premieres, music videos, and even the Ascot-which is one of the premiere horse races of the year. It's the kind of race where women must wear a day dress and hat, with no bare shoulders, and men can wear either a gray or black suit with a hat...well la-ti-da! Sounds fun to me :) I made homemade mac & cheese with stuff that I had left in the fridge. I am in dire need to go grocery shopping tomorrow! Tomorrow I have class and then Tuesday I have my interview! Wish me lots of luck:) Miss you all!


p.s. If you want to check out the website for Charas, click on this link: 
               http://www.charasdesignerwear.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment