Monday, January 17, 2011

Lazy Day in Londinium

Sorry there's no pics today, it wasn't super eventful. After class, I lounged around the apartment for a couple hours. I ended up cleaning my room and watching some episodes of my favorite shows online. It felt really good to relax after countless days of going strong. Tonight, a bunch of us are booking plane, train, and...no automobile tickets to Italy. I was having a ton of trouble booking my train tickets for the longest time and I got pretty frustrated. It's all good now though. We're flying to Rome and taking the train to Venice, Florence, and then back to Rome to wander for a few extra days. Mary, Courtney, and I went out to try the Drayton Arms pub. It was very nice and had a real fireplace. The smell reminded me of home and winter :) Tomorrow I have my first meeting about my internship, so I'm pretty excited to hear the details about it! Have a great night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment