Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today is THE DAY!

I'm all packed and ready to go! I weighed my suitcases-who should be respectively named BIG BULGING BERTHA and Mid-sized Molly-BBB came in around 48lbs, while Molly came in at a slightly smaller 41lbs. I'm weighing them this morning just to see if either of them snuck into the fridge last night and had a midnight snack! Better not have! Wish me luck, at 10:10pm my flight leaves from MSP and lands at 12:25pm at London Heathrow tomorrow afternoon(6:25am Minnesota time). London's Calling...

2 comments:

  1. Have Fun and Be Safe! Make sure to post pictures...so excited to see London thru your eyes!
    So glad I got to see you last weekend!
    Love ya
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Al!!! I'm so proud of you and CAN NOT wait for it to be march 5th. Let your personality shine! show them what you got (George and harry included of course) :-) love!!

    ReplyDelete