Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Day Late & A Dollar Short...Even Though I'm Not Getting Paid for This

I woke up in a panic last night remembering that I hadn't written my blog entry for that day!!! crisis! I didn't want to jip you guys out of my laziest day ever, so I'll provide a quick recap.
-I woke up.
-I went to class.
-I got a cold that makes me sound like I've smoked my entire life.
-I spent 1.5 hours in the massive grocery store standing in awe of how many different brands of food there were. 
-I made some really good chili. 
-I went to bed.
During my trip to the grocery store, I proceeded to buy a hiking backpack full, a reusable bag, and two plastic bags full of groceries. Mostly canned stuff for chili, but nevertheless, it was a lot. The checkout lady looked at me like I was from Mars and hadn't eaten in five years. She had gone through 3 other people before I had packed my stuff away for the 10 CITY BLOCK (bigger than regular block) jaunt home. I woke up this morning, and my shoulders have never hurt so bad in all my life...with the exception of volleyball. So that's the day wrapped up in a nutshell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment