Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vernon God Little


Tonight we went to the play "Vernon God Little". It was based around a school shooting which the main character's best friend was the instigator. Vernon then becomes the accused because his friend took his own life. It was really deep and really about how life can go wrong and how people have to stand their ground and can only rely on the people closest to them.


The theatre we went to was the "Young Vic". I'm pretty sure it stands for Young Victoria, as in Queen Victoria. It's known for having some really great, original and fresh shows. My internship is going really well and tomorrow I will already be working for 4 days! It's really fun and I'm doing a bunch of different and fun tasks. This weekend I'm going on an Adventure Trip to Wales with 4 other people from CSB/SJU and 24 people in total from the FIE organization. It will be kind of like an outdoorsy/nature weekend. We go hiking, kayaking, and coasteering, which is jumping off of cliffs into the ocean! We stay at a lodge in the woods and have a bunch of homemade Scottish meals :) I'm really excited!!! I'll make sure to take lots of pics. Hope the weather is warming up a bit at home, miss all of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment