Thursday, February 10, 2011

Off to Wales!

Today after my Contemporary Britain class I went to my internship for the afternoon. I failed to mention in yesterday's blog what happened to me :) I was sitting on a chair seam-ripping a ruffle out of a dress and I went to cross my legs. I caught my jeans on a sharp part of the chair and I heard a rip...I ripped my jeans right under the pocket on the back about 6 inches!!! I just laughed inside and then said, "I think I just ripped my pants!" My boss then said, "That's hilarious! I ripped mine this morning on my bike ride in!" and then she proceeded to show me the big rip in her jeans! It was hilarious! Needless to say, I went and bought some new jeans today. On the tube on the way to Gap, there was this lady who seemed to have an imaginary friend. At first I thought she had an ipod in and was singing along, but then I realized that every time she talked, she looked down at someone/something imaginary! Luckily my stop was the next one so I just shook my head, giggled a little and got off :) Tomorrow 5 of us are taking a train to Wales for an Adventure Weekend! I'm all packed and ready to go. I won't be bringing my computer, so I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back on Sunday night/Monday. I will have tons of pics I'm sure :) Have a good night and a great weekend. Love you all and miss you!

2 comments:

  1. have fun al!! I'm jealous but know it'll be great!!

    that old lady story is PRICELESS :)

    <3 much love

    Cal

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i literally just laughed out loud about the jeans!
    that's awesome!
    ps- seam ripping a ruffle, eh?! cool!
    and im so excited to read the upcoming wales post -- your FB pic has me so curious!!!

    -neen

    ReplyDelete