Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Coasteering/Kayaking Pics!


Joey, Me, Ian (from San Francisco), Deondre (from Houston), and one of our guides.


Getting ready for the big jump!
(with Quang Ly in the back :) haha!)


Me just hanging out in the ocean waiting for others to jump :)


Mid-air on the middle sized jump, about 10 feet.

]
The grand finale! about 30 feet!!! Soo much fun!


The three adrenaline junkies who survived the big jump! 
Will, Joey, Me :)


My good side...haha not! 
Me in the middle in all black with blue life jacket.


I'm the yellow kayak on the right!




Jumping back in after rollover #1/3!


It was a gorgeous day! 


Living the life!

    Today for my internship, Sarah(my boss/owner/designer) and Anna(designer) took Florent (the French intern) and I to Pure, a big fashion expo at the Earl's Court exhibition center. It was absolutely awesome! Tons of designers and companies with their new spring/summer collections. Tomorrow I have my first of six internship seminars. We'll talk about how our internships are going and learn more about the work environment in the U.K. It'll be a busy day, but that means I'm just that much closer to spring break, which means I'll be half done with this semester! crazy! Check out the link below for Pure exhibition :) Have fun browsing!
      http://www.purelondon.com/purelondon/website/Default.aspx?refer=1&id=mainLnk1

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the water pics!! sometimes the image quality of a disposable camera is priceless! so cool!

    the internship sounds so cool! great that they're involving you so much!
    my internship boss Farinaz Tagahvi, just got back from PV in Paris last week and is headed to NYC for Coterie on Friday!
    wish I was going too! lol

    -Neen

    ReplyDelete