Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Camden Market

This past weekend, I spent 6 hours at the Camden market and didn't even being to see all of it! There is everything there from Moroccan goods to this futuristic store where I think Lady Gaga must definitely shop! There are dancers up in the rafters with futuristic go-go outfits and neon paint all over them with black lights-think the club scene in "Miss Congeniality". The rest of Sunday was spent catching up on much missed episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice :) I cuddled up on my bed and watched episodes for about 3 hours-I know, I'm in London and should be out doing stuff, but it was nice to have just a little bit of home:) Last night I made a big pot of chili that I can heat up until I go to Italy this Thursday! We fly to Rome and then take a train immediately to Venice for 3 days. After that, it's back on the train to Florence for 2 days, and then back to Rome for the last 4 days! I'm really excited and hopefully there will be some sunny weather for me; it's been really chilly, damp, and rainy here for the past few days. I know, not as bad as 25 inches of snow, but still really chilly :) Miss you all like crazy...make a snowman for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear that you were able to get Keira Knightley's autograph? Any chance you got two from her?

    ReplyDelete