Monday, February 14, 2011

Some Coasteering Pics & Internship News


It was a gorgeous day in London today. I had class this morning and then grabbed a sandwich at Pret a Manger and made my way to my internship. 


These pics were taken on the train ride from Cannon Street Station to Greenwich Station en route towards my internship.




Today, my boss asked if I would like to attend a fashion/trunk show with all the employees and of course I said yes! She wants me to write up a trend report for her to see what the summer season's trends will bring, so I am really excited for tomorrow! I also get to tour Parliament tomorrow with my entire group. Hopefully we'll get to go inside the chambers of the House of Lords and the House of Commons. 






I'm still waiting for my camera to get developed, but I got some of these pictures off of the Preseli Venture facebook site. Here is our coasteering group with our wacky instructors :)


Me on the bottom right bobbing in the ocean :)


After our first day of kayaking and coasteering. If you click on this pic, it'll get bigger and you'll see that my lips are still purple after being out of the cold for at least 3 hours! 


Time of my life!


Trying to swim towards the cliffs, but not really getting anywhere because of the swells! The instructors were saying that they were the biggest swells in a while and they only get that big about 5 days out of the entire year! We were definitely troopers! It's getting nicer out here, starting to feel like spring finally. I hope it's staying nicer weather for everyone at home :) 

1 comment:

  1. how cool! love the pics of you in the water! you look like you're having so much fun!

    and im so excited to hear about the trunk show?
    i want to hear your trend report too!! :)

    -neen

    ReplyDelete