Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The London I'll Remember


My Dead End :)


My place was down on the right.




St. Augustine's Church


Gloucester Road.


CoCo MoMo-a really cute cafe/restaurant on Gloucester Road.


Gloucester Arms Pub-we went there a lot to watch games, eat, and just have a good ole' time!


My last night at Gloucester :(


Inside (the view from "our spot")


The mews (alley) that leads to The Queens Arms Pub.


My little coffee spot-Cafe Deco. 


The station closest to school (Gloucester Station) and my local grocery store :)


Inside the tube.


Regent Street, right off of Piccadilly Circus, looking all festive for The Royal Wedding!




DaMario's Pizzeria-across the street from Gloucester Arms.


DaMario's Pizzeria-where Princess Diana used to take Will and Harry when they were little guys-for the best pizza in town!




Mario? :)


This bike didn't move the 4 months I was in London! 




My first ride on a double-decker :)


One last look...and sigh...for Harrod's.






My station; South Kensington :)


It's crazy looking back on all of these pictures! Every time I look at them I can't help but think that they feel a little bit like home. 

1 comment:

  1. nice pictures - i studied at richmond the american int college. and lived like 2 feet from gloucester arms. loved that place! i remember all of those placed. nice job, hope you had fun. i can't wait to get back. i'd do anything to get back.

    ReplyDelete