Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Canary Wharf & Creeping on the Neighbors :)


Rachel, Karla, Heather, and I decided it would be fun to go down to the financial district and have some lunch.


The fun tube station at Canary Wharf :)


It reminded me a lot of Minneapolis.


No big?


I learned whist in London that Wharf is actually WHARF; and it means warehouse at river front.






The River Thames.


The O2 Arena.


The adorable restaurant we ate at! I had an awesome green/black olive spinach quiche! sooo good!




Later that night a few of us stopped by The Queens Arms, arguably one of my favorite and the cutest pub around :)




Mario Andretti must have been in town?


We had a bit of a "Friends" moment at our place when we tried to sneak a peek of our neighbors. Cheeky eh?


Must have been something pretty good going on over there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment